We Need Your Help!
Help us create and deliver the best educational experience and resources to benefit the Madison marketing community. Use your skills, share your knowledge and make new connections. To learn more, contact email@example.com.
Just have a bit of time? Be an Event Greeter
We need individuals to help greet and check-in our guests at each monthly luncheon, social events, etc. Tasks include staffing the registration table and making both members and guests feel welcome. You have the flexibility to sign up for as many meetings as you can accommodate.
- Must be available to arrive 1/2 hour prior to the start of event registration
- Must be able to help pack up all materials after the event
- 2.5-3 hours (average) for each event
- To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more involvement? Join a Committee
The “bread and butter” of the chapter, these individuals work with each of the Board Chairs on an ongoing basis throughout the course of the year to bring their annual chapter plans to fruition, continuing to improve the value of our chapter to our members.
- Must be able to commit for the duration of the programming year (which runs July-June)
- Must be available to meet as a committee once per month, or as directed by the committee Chair
- Must be able and willing to follow-through on to-do items in a timely manner
- Must have a desire to work hard and have fun in the process
- Approx. 6-10 hours per month
- Design and develop our flagship annual March Marketing Conference
- Identify hot topics and desired educational content for sessions
- Identify and schedule keynote and breakout speakers or panelists
- Work with the event venue on space and catering needs
- Work with the Sponsorship Chair and Communications Chair to support and promote the event
- Work with the Programming Chair to secure speakers for our chapter luncheons and other events
- Work with those speakers to secure the information needed for promotional communications
- Work with the Membership Chair to execute tactics that will recruit new members and increase our member retention rate
- Work with the Communications Chair to promote chapter events and maintain chapter engagement on an ongoing basis
- Update the chapter website, social media tools, etc.
Specific Needs: Metrics Champion/Data Czar, Google AdWords guru, videographer and/or photographer
To learn more, contact email@example.com.**Complete descriptions for board positions are available upon request